MyChart BJC Login: Hello guys, in this article we are going to provide you with a login guide about the BJC My Chart healthcare portal.
The online web portal of BJC healthcare provides a portal for its users/colleagues, where they can check patient records, test reports, and much more data.
The BJC healthcare portal helps users to manage appointments online, contact the doctor, submit an online request for prescription refills, and many other advantages.
To get advantages of these all facility you all need to sign in at the official BJC my chart login page which is www.mypatientchart.org. So below is the complete step-by-step guide which helps you to sign in easily. So read this complete how-to guide article.
BJC MyChart Login Requirements
BJC my chart portal secures its user’s data from other users or unauthorized access. To keep every user’s data safe and secure the portal provides login credentials to every user who wants to access the Mychart portal.
To sign in at the portal you need some login credentials which are provided below. Check the credentials and use these credentials to access the My Chart BJC account.
- Official BJC portal login page i.e. www.mypatientchart.org.
- Mychart Username
- Internet connection and mobile device or desktop/laptop.
MyChart BJC Login – Step By Step Guide 2023
For every user who wants to sign in at the official web page of the My Chart then you need to follow certain login steps which are necessary to get signed in at www.mypatientchart.org.
There are two specific requirements for a successful MyChart sign-in, so use your username and password to sign in at my patient chart. Follow the given steps to sign in:
- Step 1: Visit the MyChart Sign-In portal at www.mypatientchart.org
- Step 2: Visiting this website you will get your login page on your screen.
- Step 3: Now on the login page enter your My Chart Username and Password.
- Step 4: Then click on the Sign In Button.
- Step 5: After clicking on login you will get access to your account.
|Login Page||Click Here|
How To BJC My Chart Sign In Forgotten Password?
One of the objectives is to assist users with every concern that they have when it comes to MyChart patient login. This brings us to this question about forgotten password recovery.
A forgotten password can be recovered or you can reset it if you know how to do it. Other than that you also need a Mychart username, email address, date of birth, and zip code credentials to reset your password.
So if you have these credentials then follow the given steps:
- Open your web browser and type www.mypatientchart.org.
- Now on the login page click on forgot password option. check the given screenshot.
- Now on the password reset page enter the required credentials, and check the screenshot.
- Entering the credentials click on Next.
- Now follow the further instruction on that page to reset your password.
NOTE: If you do not remember any of this information, then contact the help desk at 314-273-1966. The Mychart help desk helps you regain access to your MyChart account.
BJC Patient New User Account Registration
In order to access patient information through the MyChart patient portal one must have an account. Those who do not have an account can always create a new one by following the given steps.
As the users follow these instructions there is other information that must be produced. Such information generally includes details such as name, address, and phone number, among others.
- Go to the MyChart BJC portal i.e. www.mypatientchart.org.
- You then have to click on Sign Up under the New User option.
- Once you click on that option you are redirected to the registration page.
- Here start filling up the form with appropriate information.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Tap on Next.
- Your Account Set up confirmation update will be provided.
BJC Healthcare Helpline Number
Although individuals can use the online My Chart services when they need to access the desired information. But, there are certain details or rather issues that may arise and need experts’ insight.
For instance, the portal cannot be of help in case of technical issues. So, these sorts of issues are handled by the My Chart BJC support center.
In fact, you can contact the helpdesk if you are having login troubles, or registration issues, or need specific information.
Here below the contact details of the helpdesk are mentioned. So, when you need any sort of assistance just call them on this number:
More How To Guide
About BJC HealthCare
BJC HealthCare a non-profit healthcare organization was founded in 1993 in St. Louis, Missouri. This healthcare organization is headquartered at 4901 Forest Park Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri 63108, U.S.
BJC is a healthcare provider in more than 15 hospitals in the U.S. In 1993 when Barnes-Jewish Inc. merged with Christian Health Services it made way for BJC HealthCare.
These two nationally recognized academic hospitals both have affiliations with the Washington University School of Medicine. Facilities of BJC HeathCare include Home Care Services for hospice, home infusion, etc.
How can I recover MyChart Forgotten Username?
- Visit www.mypatient.org.
- The link above is the website of the MyChart login page.
- Here you have to click on Forgotten Username.
- Then a new page will open.
- On this page enter your Email Address, Name, Zip code, and Date of Birth.
- Then click on Submit.
- Your username details will be sent to your email account.
What is MyChart Activation Code?
The activation code is a security number that you can find in your enrollment letter, email, or other documents. It is a 12-digit code that can also be used to register and create a new account with the MyChart portal.
If you want to register with the help of your activation code then you can simply follow these instructions;
- Go to the BJC MyChart portal.
- Under the New, User click on Have An Activation Code option.
- The registration form will then appear on your screen.
- You need to enter your Activation Code, date of birth, Zip code, and phone number.
- To proceed click on the Next option.
- Now, follow the instructions and complete your registration.
This article should be able to attend to any concern that concerns MyChart BJC patient login and other facilities. It should also be able to provide other information that will definitely help concerned individuals. And if you still need information related to My Chart sign in then do leave a comment below.