Who can get myCUinfo Boulder CU login details? Faculty, staff, students, families, Alumni, and affiliates of the University of Colorado Boulder are provided a single sign-on session for all CU Boulder services that are using Federated Identity Service.
It’s your first time logging in? visit mycuinfo.colorado.edua, the term of user acceptance is required for you. after accepting or continuing enter your IdentiKey username and IdentiKey password to CU log in.
Online campus myCUinfo colorado Edu CU Boulder employee portal allows authorized access only. After the successful single sign-on, the Federated Identity Service CU portal validates you to access multiple services online.
Required Credential for myCUInfo Boulder Portal
The myCUinfo system maintains the human resources data of University of Colorado Boulder. It would be safe to say that the website is open only to authorized users.
Only those individuals with the correct login credentials can successfully log in. However, they also need to be well aware of the CU info login procedure. As a matter of fact, these two are mandatory requirements that must be met.
To log in to CU Portal you need:
- IdentiKey Username.
- IdentiKey Password.
My CU Info Boulder Sign-in at mycuinfo.colorado.edu
Federated Identity Service provided by the CU Boulder portal is available exclusively for registered user only. To confirm your registration and to get the authorization you must log in using your IdentiKey/ CU Login Name and password.
Now, those who want to learn how to complete CU portal login can read the following:
- Step 1. Visit https://mycuinfo.colorado.edu/.
- Step 2. Now, the Federated Identity Service CU Boulder employee login page will open.
- Step 3. Enter your IdentiKey Username and IdentiyKey Password.
- Step 4. Click on Log In option.
- Step 5. If the submitted details are correct then your MyCU Info account will open.
|Organization Name||University of Colorado Boulder|
|Login Page||Click Here|
How to Activate the Student IdentiKey?
Newly admitted undergraduate students, if you don’t know how to activate the IdentiKey then you can follow the given step-by-step guide.
- Go to identikey.colorado.edu.
- select activate my IdentiKey.
- Select your affiliate type (Student) and click on Next.
- Enter your Student id number, Date of Birth, and Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number or PIN Number (if don’t have social security number) and click on Next.
- Now, accept the usage policy to click on the check box and click on Next.
- Hereafter, you will ask to answer at least 3 authentication questions.
- Set a new password for your identity and click on Next.
- Now a password will be changed message with your CU login name will display on your system screen.
My CU Info Boulder Website Benefits
Here you will be able to check out the different benefits of using the services provided by the CU Buff Boulders portal.
- The My CU info portal can be visited online.
- Individuals can visit the portal for their My CU info login from any computer.
- It gives users much-needed access to their account
- This website allows users to check information related to their work, leave, etc.
- It is through this portal employees can view their My CU Info employee payslips.
My CU info Boulders helpdesk contact details are one of the necessary information that you should have. So, if you do not have this information then you can find it if you read through the following.
Let me just inform the readers that if you have the contact number then you will be able to contact the support desk anytime. The helpdesk staff can also provide the information that you are looking for.
|IT Service Center||303-735-4357|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
|Self Service Portal||https://colorado.service-now.com/|
More How to Guide
What is the role of IdentiKey Manager Website?
IdentiKey Manager website is used to access online services and applications at CU Boulder. Go to https://identikey.colorado.edu/ to activate your IdentiKey, edit email delivery options, change your password, etc.
What is MyCU Info Boulder Portal?
MyCUInfo is a CU Boulder employee portal. Faculty, staff, students, and affiliates are eligible to access Federated Identity Services. It is the login page front end for CU Boulder authentication instances.
How do I reset My CU Info Forgotten Password?
Visit https://identikey.colorado.edu/, Select Forgot my Password, Enter the IdentiKey and click on Next, and follow the further steps that show on your system to reset your password.
How do I change my cu info boulder login password?
To chnage your current mycu info account login password go to https://identikey.colorado.edu/, select chnage my password, Enter your IdentiKey username and password and click on Log in, click on Activate your IdentiKey.
Now set a new password form will open, after entering a password click on Change Password. Your password will changed, Right now click on Sign out to login with new or changed password.
How do I re-activate my faculty or staff member IdentiKiey?
Go to https://identikey.colorado.edu/claim_account.html, Choose the option that best describe you(faculty or staff member) and click on Next, enter your employee ID, date of birth and last 4 digits of social security number, click on next and follow further instruction.
About University of Colorado Boulder
The University of Colorado Boulder, or CU is a public research university founded in the year 1876. It is located in Boulder, Colorado, United State. The university consists of nine colleges and schools and offers over 150 academic programs.
It has more than 37956 students (Over 3936 undergraduate students and 7020 postgraduate students). To know more about CU Buff visit its official website i.e. www.colorado.edu.
Here are some contents based on CU Boulder portal that readers might find useful. All covered topics in this article are created by thinking about your needs.