MyHR CVS Employee Login: The Current and former CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleagues can access their CVS My HR account by visiting the official website i.e. https://digital.alight.com.
Let me now explain to readers what is the CVS MyHR portal, its functions, features, etc. So, stay with me if you want to learn more about the portal.
CVS is an online platform with services exclusive to CVS employees. This online portal helps employees acquire information about the payroll, schedule, work hours, work calendar, upcoming deadlines, and company announcements.
In this CVS employee login guide, we will provide you a complete step-by-step guide that helps you to easily log in to your account. Read this how-to guide for more information.
Requirements For MyHR CVS Login 2023
Now, let me ask you something, Do you want to access your online CVS portal? Well, if you are looking for the correct steps and requirements for CVS login. Then in this section of this how-to guide, you will get complete information.
CVS Health colleagues need the given login credentials to sign in successfully. So take a look:
- CVS Health login portal i.e. https://digital.alight.com/.
- User ID: It is a unique ID that identifies you on the official site. If you haven’t created a user ID yet, register as a new user.
- Internet connection and desktop or laptop/mobile device.
MyHR CVS Employee Login Steps For Former Colleagues
In this section of the guide, all the former colleagues will get the guide for login. If you are one of them then this section is for you all former employees.
Without knowing the official login process employees cannot access their accounts. If you know the steps then it’s good if you are looking for a step-by-step guide then check out the below-given steps.
- Visit the official sign-in page i.e. www.myhr.cvs.com.
- On the homepage, you will get the former CVS Health colleague login section.
- Now on the login page enter your User ID and Password.
- Entering the right login credentials click on the Log On button.
- Finally, you should have access to your CVS payroll account.
|Organization||Consumer Value Store|
|Login Page||Click Here|
MY HR CVS Login Steps For Current Colleagues
Like former CVS employees, current CVS employees can access their account for their work schedule, payroll, and paystub and check much more details.
Under the current employee’s section, all the Retail Store & Minute Clinic, Corporate Retail & PBM, and Health Care Business (HCB) Colleagues can sign in and access their accounts.
Login Credentials For Current Colleagues
- Retail Store & Minute Clinic: 7 Digit Employee/Contractor ID number and password
- Corporate Retail & PBM: Computer (Windows) ID and password
- Health Care Business (HCB): Enter your A or N ID and password
Now here are the login Steps to access your account. So follow the given instructions:
- Go to the CVS Colleagues portal at www.myhr.cvs.com.
- On the homepage, you will see the login button for your current CVS colleagues.
- Click on the Log On button. Check the screenshot.
- Here enter your User id/Username and Password.
- Click on the Login option to get access to your account.
CVS MyHR Helpline Number
The colleagues or employees of CVS can avail of the services of the CVS support center. So, any CVS employee having login issues, or can’t find the desired information can contact the helpdesk.
Thus, this brings us to this particular section of our article. This section like every above section contains specific details regarding the CVS Hr contact details.
Hence those of you who didn’t have these contact details can now take note of the official CVS support desk.
|myHR Service Center||888-694-7287|
|Outside the United States||+1 312-291-5999|
|Contact Time||8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. E.T., Monday through Friday|
More How To Guide
About Consumer Value Store (CVS)
CVS formerly known as Consumer Value Stores (1963-1969), is an American retail corporation. Founded on May 8th, 1963 by Stanley Goldstein, Sidney Goldstein, Ralph Hoagland, and Dipak Dave.
Headquartered in 1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, US, the company operates in more than 9,967 locations across the US.
CVS Pharmacy which is a subsidiary is the largest pharmacy chain in the United States. As a matter of fact, the parent company CVS Health is the fifth largest UC corporation in the Fortune 500.
How do I reset Myhr CVS’s Forgotten password?
If you cannot remember your CVS login password and want to create a new one then stay with me. Once you read the following lines carefully, you should then be able to successfully reset the forgotten password.
- Go to the CVS portal at www.myhr.cvs.com.
- Here, you can click on forgot password.
- You are then redirected to the CVS self-service password reset page.
- Now enter the last 4 digits of your SSN and birth date.
- Then tap on the Continue option.
- Follow the further instructions on that page to reset your password.
How can I recover CVS My HR forgotten User ID?
Any colleague who needs to recover a forgotten user ID in order to be able to log in should follow a certain process. All former colleagues need to follow the same process as password reset. Enter your SSN and DOB on the password/user id reset page to get your USER ID.
Hey guys finally this article is completed and we covered all the important information regarding the My HR CVS colleague login, password reset, and user ID reset. I hope this how-to guide was helpful to you all. In case you need any further helpful information on the CVS article then you can comment below.