Nycha Self Service Portal: The services of the NYCHA platform are available for every resident who is registered with the NYCHA online system. Only those residents can register if they are eligible which is based on the gross income of the family.
Visiting the self-service portal will allow the users/residents to check out personal Section 8 information, view online transactions, make payments, upload required documents, and edit their personal profiles.
Other than providing residents/tenants information, the self-service system also enables the users to perform certain other tasks. The online portal is available 24*7 for the NYCHA Applicants, Section 8 Tenants, and Section 8 Owners.
The Nycha portal allows you to view their information and complete certain transactions online. In this how-to guide about Nycha Portal login, we will discuss login steps, password reset, helpline, and benefits of the portal.
Login Requirments For Nycha Self Service Portal
Get access to the NYCHA Self-Service portal, there are various ways. One is visiting the direct login portal of Nycha which is https://selfserve.nycha.info.
Another option is to visit the official website of the NYC Housing Authority at www.nyc.gov. It is the portal where the link to the self-service page will be available.
Now if you know the login page then you need certain other required credentials for login which are:
- The official Login page URL (www.selfserve.nycha.info).
- Internet connection
- Mobile, Desktop, or Laptop Device.
Nycha Self Service Login – Step-By-Step Guide
NYCHA stands for New York City Housing Authority and for its residents they developed the Nycha online portal. To get information about Nycha residents’ rights and the Nycha tenant’s responsibilities and local events you need to log in.
Every Applicant/Tenant/Agency who wants to get access to the online Nycha Portal, then you needs to follow certain login steps to get access to the portal easily.
Here is the complete step-by-step guide which help you to get access to the online Nycha Self Portal.
- Step 1. First, you need to open the official link of the Nycha portal i.e. https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- Step 2. Clicking on the above link you will get a login page on your screen.
- Step 3. Now enter your Username and password.
- Step 4. Now click on the Login option.
- Step 5. Once you click on login your account will open. Now you can check all the details related to your online Nycha portal.
|Login Page||Click Here|
How To Reset Nycha Self Portal Login Password?
The online Nycha portal gives you access to your housing information, and to check your rent history, pay rent, and contact information. But if you want to get these all details then you need to log in to the online website.
But due to the wrong password if you are having trouble logging in, then follow the below-given login password reset steps.
- Visit the online website i.e. https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- On the login page click on the Forgot Password. Look at the image.
- Now on the password reset page select user type from the drop-down list and click on Next. Look at the given screenshot.
- Now on the next page enter your last name, Date of birth, and SSN (If you have one).
- Next, Select any one option from the System default and Personal password option.
- At last click on the Submit. After this, your password will recover easily.
Nycha Portal Online Registration – Complete Guide
All the Applicants, Tenants, agencies, REES employers, REES providers, public housing authority, and Landlords who want to register at the online web portal of Nycha Self portal here is the complete guide about registration steps.
Follow the below-given instructions to easily set up your profile online.
- First, visit the official Self Service portal Nycha which is https://selfserve.nycha.info/.
- On the home page click on Register.
- Now a new registration page will open. Here choose your user type and click on Next.
- On the next page enter your First and last name, SSN, Date of Birth, email address, and Username details.
- Now set your password and verify it by typing again.
- At last click on Submit option.
- By following these steps your account is created successfully. Now you can log in by using the username and password you set up during registration.
Nycha Self-Service Portal Benefits
Every online portal that is created for use has some of its advantages. Same as other online website Nycha website have some of its benefits.
Here is the list of benefits you will get from the Nycha self-portal.
- The online portal of Nycha is available 24 hours for its users.
- The online portal is easy to navigate and stores all your information.
- This portal provides you a facility to check your rent history and rent payment-related options online.
- This portal benefits you by updating your contact information.
- You can upload necessary or required documents.
- Save your time because you get an online payment option and you can avoid the customer service line.
More How To Guide
Nycha Portal Helpline
For any user who is having trouble during the login, registration, and password reset time then for your convenience we provided here the helpline number of the Nycha support center.
According to your issue, you can contact the help manager of Nycha. The support team will solve your problem and give you a solution to your queries. Here are the contact details:
About NYC Housing Authority
New York City Housing Authority was created in 1934 as a public development corporation. It is the largest public housing authority in North America and offers public housing in New York City.
The primary objective of NYCHA is to offer affordable and decent housing for low and moderate-income earners. This development corporation offers its services across five boroughs of New York City.
It has developed a number of housing projects over the years, which include rental apartments under the Section 8 Leased Housing Program, double-family houses, singular floors, and more.
What is the address of Customer Centre Walk-In Locations?
The address of walk-in locations of the customer center is:
478 East Fordham Road (1 Fordham Plaza), 2nd Floor
Bronx, NY 105458
787 Atlantic Avenue 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11238.
How do you do NYCHA recertification online?
To complete the Nycha recertification you need to register your account on the Nycha portal. Now after registration log in to your account and then you can complete your annual recertification from your profile.
In this Nycha self-service portal guide, we share all the information which you require during the login, registration, and password reset. I hope the provided guide on this website is useful for you all. In case you need any further help/guidance from our team then you can comment below. We will solve your queries as soon as possible.